ValueScope, Inc. is a versatile financial valuation firm servicing privately held and public companies, individuals, and government agencies, capable of answering all value-based and financial inquiries. Engagements range from startups and family businesses to multi-billion dollar enterprises. Clients vary from business owners and management teams to attorneys, accountants, and bankers. ValueScope’s accredited valuation professionals offer expertise across a broad range of financial and tax matters and in the creation, application, and defense of sophisticated valuation methodologies.
ValueScope has averaged double-digit growth since 2001, when it was founded and is currently seeking entry-level to experienced individuals for associate level positions at our Southlake, Texas location.
- Gathering, input, and analysis of financial, economic, and accounting data
- Preparation of financial and quantitative models
- Drafting reports, white papers, trial exhibits, and presentation materials
- Minimum degree: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting with a strong GPA
- Solid modeling skills with strong analytical and financial acumen
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Meticulous and detail orientated
Other desired attributes:
- Prior work experience
- Candidate for advanced designation(s), such as CFA, CPA, ASA, ABV, CFF, or CVA
- Familiarity with financial and economic databases, such as Thomson Reuters Eikon, Federal Reserve, and Bloomberg
- Advanced programming skills, such as VBA or SQL
- Experience with statistical software, such as R, RATS, STATA, or SAS
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the cover letter, please include your earliest start date and your expected salary range.