ValueScope’s experts apply their experience and expertise to economic and accounting principles, financial modeling, statistical analyses, and energy experience to develop credible valuation reports.
- Exploration & Production Companies – Using the industry-standard PHDwin software, we can provide fair market value analyses of reserves, shares, working and royalty interests, and partnership units of E&P companies.
- Renewable Energy Companies – Our professionals have valued hundreds of operating and development stage renewable energy facilities including solar, wind, geothermal, hydro, and biomass generation facilities.
- Oilfield Service Companies – Service companies provide unique valuation challenges due to the importance of their intangible assets and commodity price dependency.
- Midstream Companies – ValueScope has deep expertise in valuing pipeline and gathering systems. We have performed many valuations for financial and tax reporting purposes for private and public companies.
- Power & Companies – Our professionals have valued hundreds of competitive power generation facilities including nuclear, coal, combined cycle gas, and peaking gas facilities. ValueScope also provides expert testimony in utility rate case matters on allowed rates of return. We have a deep understanding of the power industry and the factors that drive value in the sector.
- Refining & Processing – ValueScope has appraised numerous petroleum and chemical processing facilities to support tax, transactional, and litigation support matters.
- Retail Electricity Providers – ValueScope professionals have valued many different retail energy providers for financial reporting and transaction support purposes. We have significant experience valuing related intangible assets such as trademarks and tradenames, customer groups, trade books, and other assets.
- Representative Clients – Energy Transfer Partners, Regency Energy Partners, Chesapeake Energy, Noble Drilling, Diamond Offshore Drilling, Carbo Ceramics, HighMount E&P, Hughes Natural Gas, Maverick Engineering, Dun Transportation & Stringing, NorthStar Energy, Questar Gas, and Vadda Energy Corporation